Saturday 3 October 2015

Crisis Pregnancy Advice Centre (Sheffield)

A Crisis Pregnancy Advice Centre (CPAC) is being established in Sheffield. This is to minimise regret among women by giving women vital information and a Christian worldview to prevent abortion. There are currently around 200,000 abortions in the UK each year and it is growing. That means 1,000,000 human beings are being killed every 5 years and almost all of them are for social reasons not medical reasons. This is a shocking 550 abortions per day (around 23 every hour) in the UK. Something must be done about this!

On Saturday 17th October we have our first fund-raising dinner which will give vital information of this future work. The details are on the CPAC website. If you would like to come to this then the deadline is to inform us by Friday 9th October 2015. Please visit the website also: https://sheffieldpcc.wordpress.com/dinner/

Please email us if you would like to come to the fund raising dinner or if you would like to know more information for prayer or support.

The email is: cpacsheffield@gmail.com

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them".


No comments: