Saturday 12 November 2016

Is it Nothing to You? A Book by Fred Leahy

Having just read this book by Fred Leahy, let me recommend it. Fred Leahy who is now with the Lord, he seemed to excel in writing on the cross of Christ and all of its implications. This, I believe was his last book that he published (and it is by Banner of Truth) I believe. None the less it leaves a deep imprint, with respect to the glorious victory of Christ, in his Person and his work of redemption for us poor and needy sinners.

This is a short blog post to endorse a worthy book for the profit of Christians. This could also be used as an evangelistic book for someone seeking the grace of salvation. Over the many years I have been a Christian, I wonder where would I be spiritually were it not for the printed page. Not least for the printed page of the Bible.

Above all may we treasure, read and mediate much upon Holy Scripture.

Oh how I love your law! It is my meditation all the day. Your commandment makes me wiser than my enemies, for it is ever with me. Psalm 119:97-98.

No comments: